House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve

Eve

New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo Empty
PostSubject: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Full Name:
Eve Donyella
Nickname:
E, Ev, Eve
Marked or Not Marked:
Marked
Girlfriend/Boyfriend?:
Silasster
Children:
No
Crush:
None
Fledgling or Vampire:
Fledgling
What Year are you?:
Fourth Former
Story of how you were marked:
I was at a Coffee shop downtown at a starbucks. My Mom just left to the bathroom and I was aware of the other people on the stools. I began swinging in mind and I was only 14 back then. Young Freshman, my birthday in June. Hahahaha I was always the youngest. I looked around checking out everyone else when a Girl who was staring at me from the corner of the room cought my attention. She lifted her finger and pointed it at me and I gasped as she said some words that only I could hear and soon I knew what was going on I ran off that stool so fast and out of that coffee shop down the street and kept running. The mark appeared on my forehead and I sat down in a ally wishing I could cry. But no. I couldn't cry. Because this meant a new adventure.
Vampire Mentor:
No One
Classes:
Dark Daughters/Sons
Fencing
Spells & Rituals
Vampyre Socialogy
Are you in the Dark Daughters/Sons?:
Yes
Cat that has Choosen you:
Sofiel, a snow white cat with dark blue eyes almost black. Has a black spot on her tail.
Looks:
New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo 430655_182043308577217_100003146479222_281471_314034998_n
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

You know I love you babe. And thats why your my queen in this roleplay. Like the Scottish Dude was to the Queen of Skye. Welcome to the roleplay. You can Approve people all you want and your also a Admin.(;
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Okay, I know that Vampyre=Vampire but Fleshling?
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Fledgling. FLEDGLING. Like a Vampire whom hasn't drank any blood yet.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com/
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 am

Different type of Vampires. Were not regular kind thats why the books sold XD Because a Fledgling was human high school student who got marked by a tracker. A girl named Anita is the schools Tracker just saying. Who then comes to the house of night for four years learning to cope. They either change in their sixth former year or they can die along the why as a third, fourth, or fifth former. If they survive and change then they get tattoos that express something about them for example::

Theres a horse teacher named Lenobia at the Tulsa House of Night that has tattoos that take the form of running horses and some intercate desings. If you wanna see some examples look up houseofnightseries.com

So yeah plus you get your marked filled in. (:
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Okay? Thanks?
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah, sorry, I found thaty out like ten minutes later. SORRY!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo   New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Name:: Eve Donyella *^.^* Human Name:: Jessica Mateo
Page 1 of 1