House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters Empty
PostSubject: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Full Name:
Silasster
Nickname:
Silas
Marked or Not Marked:
Marked
Girlfriend/Boyfriend?:
Eve Donyella
Children:
None
Crush:
No
Fledgling or Vampire:
Fledgling
What Year are you?:
Fourth Former
Story of how you were marked:
I was in the middle of my Freshmen year and in the bathroom looking in the mirror and laughing with my friends. We were writing on the mirror with shaving cream. Yeah we thought it was hilarious. But then one of them touched my shoulder and turned me around. I thought it was my friend or a teacher telling me to stop. But instead this weirdo(Thats what I thought of Vampires back then.) just started talking and touched my forehead. Next thing I knew I woke up from laying on the floor and my friends were just gawking at me. I stood up quick and looked in the mirror. My life was over. I had a empty Crescent Moon mark on my forhead that glowed. My skin was now pale. The shaving cream dripped down over my reflection and I ran out of the bathroom pushing past everyone who was in my way. Teachers tried to stop me hell even my girlfriend tried. But they couldn't do it. When I went outside the sunlight hurt my eyes making them sting badly. But I shielded my eyes with my arms and ran towards my truck. I knew what I was suppose to do now. I drove to Lansing... I didn't want to go to the Indianapolis House of Night. No way No How. Plus I knew two Third Formers here... Eve and Nieo. My first Girlfriend since being a Fledgling and My First Bestfriend since being a Fledgling. We three are stuck at the hip now and I'm glad I came here. The High Priestess is Radical and she has a funny sense of humor along with a cool affinity for Ice.
Vampire Mentor:
Professor Jaquilen, Spells & Rituals Teacher.
Classes:
Dark Daughters/Sons
Spells & Rituals
Vampyre Sociology
Fencing
Are you in the Dark Daughters/Sons?:
Yes, I'm the Leader Despite me being a Male.
Cat that has Choosen you:
Ranger.
A young lab cat who was rescued among three other cats from a hospital. All but him died because of what they were tested with. He is tiger striped and has dark brown fur with calm and wise dark orange eyes.
Looks:
New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters 31032_1323776012657_1178573845_30811520_4730940_n
*w/Empty Sapphire Blue Crescent-Moon.
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
~Andrea

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Mind if I join? XD
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Go ahead madam!
Back to top Go down
~Andrea

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Hahaha I would, but I can't right now Silas. Anyhoo, I'm sstill at school. :C
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 pm

That sucks Andie -.- I'm at home 8D but yeah don't worry I can wait !
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Heyyy Silas!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am

Hellooooo Bri (:
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Blahhh!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Oink? pig
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Veerrrrry strange Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Roar! Welcome to the strange(:
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:03 am

Well, thank you. Eh, I'm used to it anyway. cherry I think this is a cherry... Ooh! I love this one! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

It's either a cherry or weird tomato?
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:15 am

Huh, I guess it kinda does look like a tomato too.....Weird. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters   New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters Empty

Back to top Go down

New Name:: Silasster. *x* Human Name:: Silas Winters
Page 1 of 1