House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna

Brianna

New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun Empty
PostSubject: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Full Name:
Brianna Lin Corin
Name meaning:
Brianna: Noble/Strong Corin: War
Nickname:
Bri, B, Bee, BC
Looks:
Blonde hair w/forever changing dyed marks. Emerald Green eyes w/gold flecks, and long, black lashes. Natural pink cheeks, light pink lips.
Marked or Not Marked:
Marked
Girlfriend/Boyfriend?:
None, but wants one.
Crush:
No
Children:
No
Fledgling or Vampire:
Fledgling
What Year are you?:
Forth Former
Story of how you were marked:
It was the day before my birth day and I was 13-nearly 14-and I was at a carnival. I was with some friends and I was first to go on the Ferris wheel when I head my name being called by a dark and raspy voice. I whirled around and saw a strange woman-the tracker-looking at me-and pointing-and suddenly I fell to my knees. I think a few of my (former) friends screamed or something but I'm not sure...anyway, I blacked out for a while, and when I woke up, everyone was crowded around me, making a circle. A few were gawking, some were just staring at me in silent, horrified looks, and most were whispering. Someone threw a mirror at me, obviously not wanting to be seen ever near me. I could feel the empty moon on my forehead but I picked up the mirror and looked. There it was, staring at me. Taunting me. I saw many people just looking at the empty sapphire crescent moon and strange design with just pure disgust. I'm pretty sure I head someone-a guy by the voice-yelled to me, "Get out of here, freak!" I looked at my friends, but when they saw me, they shrank back away from me. I got up roughly, dusted myself of, and ran.
Vampire Mentor:
No One yet.
Classes:
Vampyre Sociology
Literature
Fencing
Spells and Rituals
Are you in the Dark Daughters/Sons?:
No, not yet, but I would love to be in it.
Cat that has Chosen you:
Named Aurora, who in Greece is the "Goddess of the Dawn" Soft orange, red, and yellow fur that’s really silky and soft. Female. Long claws, purple eyes, white streak on belly.

Last edited by Brianna on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Nice! Love how you got marked even though probably was horrible. But since your a fourth former and have only two years left of school with us your more eligible to become a Dark Daughters(: Welcome to Lansing House of Night. Merry Meet!
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks! I think this site is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Lol No problemo Madam and hahahaha really Oink? pig how about more like... Meoww cat
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm

or, Take me to your Leader! alien
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Hahahahaha yeah or... Arghhhhh!! Gimme your loot of gold pirat
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

*Sigh* We could go through so many...one of my favorites is: clown I'm a freaky clown...*Gets up in face* Want a balloon little kid? (Little kid) pale Eeekkkk!!! Get away from me freaky clown!!!!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 pm

True but its fun.... Bra look at these glasses they have swaggg.... Cool Awesome for you bro. Razz HA! You think that has swag. Check these sweet shades out AND this afrro now what? I'm the KING OF SWAG. afro OH crap bro. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Rolling Eyes You are a crazy person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

The rolly eyes can be you. I can be the one smiling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:04 pm

No, I"m one of these: study or Twisted Evil or What a Face or I love you
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Silas is probably: Very Happy or tongue or XD, and when he goes all crazy I'm just like: Shocked and then Rolling Eyes (Notice in the eye roll there's a hint of a smile.)
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com/
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 pm

mmmm....maybe I am the rolly eyes...I roll my eyes, but still smile. Most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:11 pm

I wanna roll my eyes and smile! >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun   New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun Empty

Back to top Go down

New Name: Brianna Corin -,..,- Human Name: Dana Raun
Page 1 of 1