House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Room(: *Needs Roomate-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve

Eve

My Room(: *Needs Roomate- Empty
PostSubject: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:56 pm

I smile and sit on my bed, the cold night air sliding into my room. Music blared out of my radio and I yawned. I was suppose to be getting ready. Especially now. That I've become a Dark Daughter. I should be early to my classes and helpful to third formers. I stand already took a shower and know in my custom tailored House of Night uniform. When I just remembered that I was suppose to meet Silasster. I curse under my breath and check in the mirror. I wore Knee-High leather boots along with a sligtly above the knee black skirt that was plade with purple and a purple blouse with the fifth former insigna on my left breast. I grab my books and high tail it out the door. By passing a meowing Sofiel I dissapeared down the hall, fast. In my human life I was a track star on the girls track team. I still had my powerful long legs so I'm glad about it.
Back to top Go down
~Jesse~

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:22 am

I yawn as I plop at my desk, barely making it before class starts. I mean, I know I should be early and all, but a girl's gotta sleep, right? Vampyre Sociology kinda drones on. I write what I need to and pay attention as much as I can, but something doesn't feel right. As the day goes on, I feel worried for some reason. After all my classes end, I race back up to my room as quickly as I can and fling the door open. My stomach clenches. Everything is soaked! The ceiling drips with water, my sheets and bed are really damp, and pretty much everything I live in is ruined besides my clothes which are in my dresser. "What the hell?" I gasp. This couldn't be any worse.

Later, I'm told I have to relocate to a different room, which means I'll have a...gulp...roommate. I've never had a roommate since I've come to HON, but apparently, I have to start now. I try and remember the girl's name, but it doesn't come to me. I walk to my new room and take a deep breath before I knock on the door.

OOC: Sorry about language!
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

OOF: So, ur gunna b w/Eve?
Back to top Go down
~Jesse~

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

OOF: Guess so. Why?
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:25 pm

(Just saying but cussing is allowed(: You should hear me in Real Life... My teacher Mr.Cole said I should be a sailor with my mouth. Razz]
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:56 am

Haha! I'm surprised to hear you cussed in front of your teacher. My mom would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm

All of my brother's friends call him "Choir Boy" because he curses on the football field a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

OOF: We should probably stop spamming now...
Back to top Go down
Bri!!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

OOF: True, but it's so funny!
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am

OOF: True. I haven't been on in a while, (sorry about that), because I've been at Kanakuk for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 am

(Kan-what-uk?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Room(: *Needs Roomate-   My Room(: *Needs Roomate- Empty

Back to top Go down

My Room(: *Needs Roomate-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night :: House of Night Facility :: Dorms :: Girls Dorm-
Jump to: